01 August 2014

Aviation : The Invisible Highway

Fact 1: As a humble servant of the aviation industry I adore aviation and always have a kind of personal satisfaction out of flying. Therefore, I am interested in anything about aviation.

Fact 2: I don’t like to watch soap operas, dramas, shows or any other programs on TV which have heroin effect on people. The only reason I have a TV at home is the documentaries. A couple of variations of NG and Discovery Channel, plus local İz TV are my favorites.

Hah! Of course Air Crash Investigation is one of my favorites. I also really enjoyed the series about Dubai Int’l Airport.

A new documentary about the aviation industry is on the way. It looks like that it is going to be the documentary of our industry. Aviation : The Invisible Highway | a film by Brian J. Terwilliger | narrated by Harrison Ford. Have a look to its trailer. I am sure you will like it. The only bad news is; we have to wait until 2015.


www.aviationtheinvisiblehighway.com

No comments: